Friday 27 January 2012

All I can think about is girly things

ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS GIRLY THINGS!!
trying to think of things for a couple of 19year olds is proving dificult... Nither are too intrested in finding a girl, Nither drive... they love to drink and argue with eachother.......

this is what Ive come up with.....*laughs*
 HOW  on Earthdid I get from BOYS to flowers and butterflies????

they do look cool though... some are 3D (butterflies)  but what to do with them.....

....... proberbly end up in the book

There is a favorite on each photo....
on this one it is the green and white border on the top left...


 I love butterfies and I love all of them on this one   but  again  it would have to be that pretty pale green in the top left...

On the 3rd photo....  the dead centre.... the 2 greens work well to me.

4th photo on the  top right the dark blue contrasting the glittery white  looks exellent

the last photo would have to be the bottom right, very simple and cute.

It shows how useful offcuts from our version of £1 land   can create simple and delecate little motifs...

No comments:

Post a Comment