Friday 4 May 2012

sorry it's been so long.....

I've been working hard.....   Not been playing as much as I would have liked, but what I have managed,  there are pictures for show and tell.....  we'll start with ... what I have collected recently....
Ah.. A nice big pile of card and paper..... I enjoy my weekly trips into town  but only spoil myself once a month to collect bits and bobs at the "DEALZ" store.. also known as £1 land (a pack of offcuts, cutouts, beads and  roughly A4 sized card/paper.....  the above photo is only a small portion of what i did have... ive given1/2 of what i did have to friends who also craft or children that often raid my free for all collection i kept for such occasions (children visiting the household and I'm Home).
Off cuts!, Glittery... PINK... pretty... Patterned.... or just what has come off what I've used. Anything usable that has an image on it doesnt get binned 
Cards with envelopes....need thoughs....  you'll see why......
you've got here, mostly white or pastal coloured or handmade .....some have apetures, and i have some perlesant too..

save the best bit for last though I have a couple more spools to add to the collection at some point soon (black and white)

Next to show you what's been happening ......

No comments:

Post a Comment