Saturday 13 July 2013

whats happening.......

Well... It was my 25th Birthday yesterday, to celebrate, J, Faith and I spent a couple of days down in The Glouster/ Bristol area.
I stayed in Thornbury Castle. All I can add to that is "WOW"... and that I stayed in the room across the hall to where Henry VIII slept when he stayed there.

I got a prezzie and a few cards when I got back (still awaiting on a parcel from my dad in the post).

It was a little compact camera... So I can go snappy mad out and about and take lots of pictures of little Faith for the family and our photo albums we were given by friends when Faith was born.

I also got some Birthday pennies... And now own a pair of new shoes... with just under half of it left.

Also makes blogging easier...

Right, time for faiths Bath to cool her down... the weather is too hot for All of us

No comments:

Post a Comment