Thursday 3 October 2013

lots of wool.... and ideas running through the mind

I made Molei friendly bread. Next time there will be recipe tinkering!
Even for wholemeal, it was heavy and didn't rise as much as I thought it should.
Can't wait to have another go though and it tasted nice.
 
Other than the baking...
My wool arrived.  £16 for 20 x 100g balls that was including post and packaging.
Rainbows come to mind, I'm already under instruction to make a multi coloured Beanie Hat for Pops'

But I'm going to start with a Blanket. It looks a mess, but I asure you that it is organized Chaos.
Of course there is company whilst crocheting.. .Pad'a'one . pleanty of smiles! and high pitched squeaks when she isn't getting all the attention

"AAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!" back with Brass Knobs On.

Pad'a'one trying on her hat before I put tassles on it.
It ended up like a Thunderbird Hat, shame she wasn't in her door bouncer, she dances like a thunderbird in that!
 
speaking of Pad'a'one, she is reminding me that it is time for tea.

2 comments:

  1. If you're making lots of little squares, learn the join as you go method. It will save you loads of time and frustration later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mum:) I think theres something like that in one of my mags or books.. will go hunting later... just managed to make a practice square

    ReplyDelete