Thursday 28 November 2013

Teeth!!! and cardigan fustraition!

I decided to attempt crocheting a cardigan..... I'm on attempt 20 of getting to a certain point and then getting wound up with it and unraveling it!
 
.....So I am going to attempt a Big "Butted" blanket. something to decorate the bedroom a little more and curl up under or to lay over Paddy when asleep in her cot. presently looking through magazines and google for inspiration.... 
 
I would start playing but there's a cold ridden, snotty nosed little Paddy on my lap snoozing clinging to Rosie. Is it safe to put her in her bed r will she wake up???
 
In the last day or so a tooth started showing through. So, theres going to be less of mummy being used as a teething toy. I don't want to be chewed on, not when teeth are involved.
It just shows the various frozen treats, theething powder and gel. Oh and the tantrums.... Alll paid off so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment