Tuesday 31 December 2013

Allez Up

Sitting  in the window watching the rain fall and everyone getting wet..... This will be day 2 of not going out....  good job we have plenty of paddy food and coffee (and other emanates)
Paddy started shuffling about on her hands and knees to find something other than an egg shell to bash about with.... she crawled about looking at blocks   teddies, cushions. She sat up right and looked around...... she spotted one of her toys sitting on the low toy box.... 
 that point I looked away to collect her finished midnight feast bottle..... 
Before I knew it  she had pulled herself up to sit on her knees and was reaching for the toy, pulled it down off of the box, leant down to get it  and was waving it about in victory.
 
she soon got board of it and chucked it to one side....

next thing I know  SHE's up on her feet nosily looking to see if there were any other toys in reach 
she must have been standing feet together for a good 45 seconds before looking at me worried, so I took a hand at a time and gently guided her to me and gave her a big cuddle telling her how good, clever and brave she was being.
 
Just thought I would share that with you.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment