Friday 31 January 2014

A parcel!

 
 Bumbling about the flat doing quiet odd jobs whilst Paddy snoozes in her cot, The Buzzer, which I wasn't expecting today, made me jump... but Paddy didn't even stir (another long night).
 
It was a very smiley Postman.... he must have been having a good day.
A BIG BOX.... From Mum (manxgirl)... hmmm....   how do I get in.????

When I got into the box I was greeted by Very Familiar Colours... lemonade and a large Vodka comes to mind....  (which I have asked Mumble to keep for if Paddy was to stay with her).
Yup   but this one is called.... Penny lemonade.... I know who would enjoy nosing at the patterns and snuggling into that.....

An embroided and blanketed calendar.... just need to find something to hang it on...

OOOOOOOOO  crochet booklets....   something to ponder over.........

I'm sure I've seen this draped over Nana's Sofa... I LOVE IT....
 
there were also photographs, my original birth certificates, a cross stitch...
 and A charm for Paddy's Bracelet (hidden for now)
 
I just Had to add a picture of Paddy...... 
 
Here she is with her Penny Lemonade

1 comment:

  1. I had been told that a rather large parcel was headed your way. It certainly held lots of treasures.

    ReplyDelete