Saturday 11 January 2014

"dada"

according to Paddy...
"babababa    Da Da .... babababa biwwwwwwww"
 on a regular basis now.
 
Thursday night, looking at daddy and holding mummy's hannies... she grinned at daddy and called him..... every time he looked away she would look cross and call him again......
Was amusing to watch....
 
As I have Said... My mum her hubby and my brother Joe are here for a couple of days to see Paddy
Also  today only we saw my little cousin Jacob with his mummy  (my aunty) Neriene  and her Hubby Paul.
 
here goes    today
 
Joe holding Our youngest cousin......
 
Here Jacob is having a cuddle of Molei. I don't think he has been the pass parcel so much in his life poor Little man.
He was SOOOOOO well behaved though.

here we have  Paddy chewing on a bag that had gifts in it, Paul sitting poised with his camera, mum looking at her picture she had just taken, Joe behind her and mum's hubby looking at a picture he had taken on mum's tablet.

Here is UNCLE Joe having a cuddle before we left for a Carvery lunch   YUM...

We then came home for a cake and cuppa...
Neen, Paul and baby Jacob had to leave early for a drive back down to Essex.
And after giving Paddy some tea, this is how I find Paddy's toys....
Playing on my OCD... grrrrrrrrrrr... will fix that when Paddy has gone to bed.
 
Ready for bed in her new jimmy jams.
 
She is Figitin like mad now so it is taking twice as long to type.....
 
Cmon girlie  time for bed
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment