Tuesday 20 May 2014

a little crochet and a cheeky monkey go a long way

We, as usual, will start with the crafty side.....
 
This is what is being planned and made for my next bag....
My Circular project got pulled apart after getting wound up with it AGAIN!
 
Yes, I tried a few times before I gave in....
Will try another day.
Of course, Trial and error is the way to go!
 
Here, is the beginnings,
Working with PINK, sparkaly PINK, Black, Pale pink and purple....
I like using old colours before starting new....and there's a few scraps big enough to help me

I like to think that the bag will look something like this....
a Striped/ zig zag main panel made as a panel.
The lower panel will be continuous and the upper panel will be attached as part of the middle panel....
If that makes sense...
I'm sure you will see as I go.
 
Now for Paddy.....
Some of these haven't been seen by mum (nana Lou/ Manxgirl) yet..
Mummy pulls faces. You could say I am just as mischievous as my Daughter
Molei says I am the one who is all mischief, crazy and cheeky and Paddy will follow suit Happily.

Here she is Dolled up for a Daddy Daughter Morning, Molei Has a morning off.....
That's why I am writing my blog this morning .

Cheeky grins.... just because she can see herself on my tablet.

Not impressed after mummy bathed her and brushed her hair... I'm sure she is Vowing to trash her hair the moment I am not looking.

Ah, camera! mummy's little red camera is out.
I couldn't see the screen when I took this.....
Did well

I love to watch her play, she goes off and does her own thing.....
And occasionally it is too quiet, so pop my head up from whatever I am doing and find scenes like these...

Pinching mummy's seat.....

"dare you....   Tickle them!"

"LOOK AT MY BELLY"   she hadn't long finished lunch

Sure she could take more of the sofa up.... If nana Mumble wasn't in the seat next to her...

Awwww... Cuddles and kisses....
Nana is cheeky and mischievous too....
So I can't take all the blame.

Playing in her tent.... making mess..... AGAIN!

Smiles. A shame that dodey is in her mouth again....

Daft o'clock... Mummy is awake...... ugh.... watch TV for a bit till she conks back out......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment